Welcome back! How are you doing?
It’s good to have you hear visiting my blog – Computer Talk Forum!! I love the Internet and I love educating people on it as well.
If you haven’t had an opportunity, make sure you check out my last blog post before reading this one as they are building on each other. If you haven’t read it, you can Click Here to get easy access to it!
Alright, Hosting Your Domain. All you need to know about this process will be covered here in this post.
My last post ended with me suggesting a few hosting companies. Pick any of them. Basically the pricing is all pretty much the same.
Visit the website and click the option that says “click here to get started.” Or something along those lines.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Are you going to use this hosting company for just one domain or multiple domains?
- If multiple domains, usually the middle package is the perfect choice.
- If you’re just hosting one domain, choose the cheapest package.
- You will be charged for a year at a time. But you can get a bigger savings by choosing a 2 year or even 3 year option
Here is What You Don’t Want To Do.
- Definitely avoid the up-sell options. You don’t need to buy anything extra here. You just need the hosting.
- With that being said, after you’ve chosen your package, make sure you’re on the lookout for little checked boxes.
- Avoid the checked boxes. Wait no – make sure to uncheck those boxes
I think that’s pretty much all you need to know here. I’m taking you slowly and methodically through this process so as not to overwhelm you.
Gotta run. My video game is calling my name, but remember……
If you have any questions, Hit me up Here! I’m always willing to pause my game to answer a question or two!!!
See ya on the next post.